top of page


For Travel Outside the United States and U.S. Territories

  • 30 min
  • 75 US dollars
  • Customer's Place

Service Description

*Price does not include Travel Surcharge and Exam Fee. From the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA): A certificate of veterinary inspection (CVI), also known as a health certificate, is an official document issued by a federal, state, tribal, or accredited veterinarian certifying that the animals identified on the document have been inspected and were found to satisfy the regulations pertaining to their intended movement – within the same state, between states, or internationally. Almost all airlines require a health certificate for travel and some even have their own paperwork to fill out prior to even allowing you to check in or board the plane. Before deciding to travel with your pet, make sure to research on what requirements are necessary to ensure your pet does not get quarantined or you have to incur any additional expenses for not following recommended guidelines. Call us today to make sure you have everything prepared. *We strongly recommend visiting our FAQ page for more information on Pet Travel and Service/Emotional Support Animals.

Contact Details

+ (770) 703-3324

bottom of page